Iron On Kitchen Cutlery
Iron On Kitchen Cutlery. Spruce up your home décor by adding a distinct vintage look
with the Wrights Naturally Chic Iron-On Transfers.
Elegant designs adorn these quilt transfers and make a beautiful
addition to any antique room setting. Use them to add a unique
dimension to lampshades, pillowcases, frames, ottomans,
crafts and much more.
1. Preheat a dry iron to cotton setting.
2. Lay the project on a hard surface, heat tolerant surface – can be sealed wood
3. Trim around transfer
4. Press firmly 35 seconds
5. Peel away backing
Full instructions included
- Brand: Wrights
- Theme: Kitchen cutlery
- Includes one sheet of iron-on transfers
- Available in a variety of designs, each sold separately
- Dimensions: various 7.5 x 2 inches (W x H)
- How to use: Cut around the image then iron onto fabrics!
Choose EXPRESS POST for FASTER Delivery!
Full instructions are included.
Watch our YouTube video – How to print on fabric http://youtu.be/6rYlQlXiriY
Our expert staff are ready to help you today!