Photos on fabric for dummies – Computer craft lessons
Memories ~ A Lesson CD
Become an expert in no time and surprise your family & friends.
No more waiting for someone to help… when they can find the time!
A helpful instuction guide.
Follow along the Step by Step instructions in Microsoft Word or similar program including a Mac.
Learn how to use your own computer in the comfort of your own home with no body making you feel foolish.
More than 10 Easy Lessons plus patchwork templates to use for making memory quilts, quilt labels and more.
Designed for the computer beginner to learn the following:-
- Insert a picture and resize it – 4″ block if you like!
- Add multiple pictures on one page – with seam allowances
- Insert pictures and words on one page – ready to print
- Make a collage of photos on one page. – Print on paper to frame or Premium Photo Fabric to sew
- Make a quilt label with text and pictures. – Print on Premium Photo Fabric ready to sew
- Insert photos into frames. – Print on paper or fabric
- Print patchwork templates and quilt blocks. – Ready to sew
- Insert photos into a patchwork template. – Print on card or Photo Fabric Cotton to sew into quilts
- Insert a photo and words on a page, print. – Print on Photo Fabric cotton to make a Library Bag.
- Enlarge a photo to Poster size and print. – Print on paper or Photo Fabric cotton to make a
Quilt Panel or Wall hanging
‘Memory Photo Quilt’ “Puppy placemat” “Personal photo handbag”
All lessons are done on your computer using a regular printer at home.
Re size and Recolour
Simply open a program like Word | Publisher | Paint | Pages or similar programs
1) Insert > Picture > From File > choose image from CD
2) Now resize the image as small or as large as the page.
3) Insert a personal picture or text box into patchwork templates to personalise as desired.
4) Print onto cotton Photo Fabric paper card or stickers etc
– Acrobat Reader (Free)
– Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher (Word for Mac) No other special programs required.
Instructions are for Microsoft Word and Publisher
Images are in jpeg format (like clipart)
All images on the CD can be printed on Paper, Card, Fabric, Stickers etc
Use with any Personal computer or Mac
Our quilts were made using the best Printable Photo Cotton available today.
Please email or phone regarding this product.
Our expert staff are ready to help you today!
Email 24/7 email@example.com