Vintage French Chic Images CD 50% Off
Over 250 images, stamps, tags, frames + craft projects
Great Deal: 50%OFF
Inspired by 18th Century Marie Antoinette fashion comes a fantastic
collection of images ready to include an may crafts.
CD also includes FREE craft projects for a little inspiration.
Re size and Recolour
Simply open a program like Word | Publisher | Paint | Pages or similar programs
EASY TO USE STEPS
1) Insert > Picture > From File > choose image from CD
2) Now resize the image as small or as large as the page.
3) Add a text box over the top to personalise or Recolour some images
4) Print onto cotton Photo Fabric paper card or stickers etc
Design Themes include:-
- Marie Anntionette fashion
- 18th Century French fashion
- French style frame & Tags
- French Stamp images
Quilt Blocks ~ Embroidery ~ Textile Art ~ Card Making ~ Scrapbook ~ Stickers
We used the best Printable Cotton to glue on Premium Photo Fabric (cotton) this keepsake box.
FREE craft projects can be made on your computer
using a regular printer at home.
– Acrobat Reader
– Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher (Word for Mac)
No other special programs required.
Instructions are for Microsoft Word and Publisher
Images are in jpeg format (like clipart)
Help file on CD
Contact details for further help inside cover.
All images on the CD can be printed on Paper, Card, Fabric, Stickers etc
Use with any Personal Computer PC or Mac
Please email or phone regarding this product.
Our expert staff are ready to help you today!
Please call us today: 08 9524 2765 wst 9am -4pm Mon – Fri
Email 24/7 info @australiancountryquilts.com.au