Vintage French Chic Projects & Images
Over 250 images, stamps, tags, frames + craft projects
Inspired by 18th Century Marie Antoinette fashion comes a fantastic
collection of images ready to include an many crafts.
CD also includes FREE craft projects for a little inspiration.
Re size and Re colour
Simply open a program like Word | Publisher | Paint | Pages or similar programs
EASY TO USE STEPS
1) Insert > Picture > From File > choose image from CD
2) Now resize the image as small or as large as the page.
3) Add a text box over the top to personalise or Recolour some images
4) Print onto cotton Photo Fabric paper card or stickers etc
Design Themes include:-
- Marie Antionette fashion
- 18th Century French fashion
- French style frame & Tags
- French Stamp images
Quilt Blocks ~ Embroidery ~ Textile Art ~ Card Making ~ Scrapbook ~ Stickers
We used the Printable Cotton fabric sheets to glue on Printable Fabric sheets .
FREE craft projects can be made on your computer
using a regular printer at home.
– Acrobat Reader
– Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher (Word for Mac)
No other special programs required.
Instructions are for Microsoft Word and Publisher
Images are in jpeg format (like clipart)
Help file on CD
Contact details for further help inside cover.
All images on the CD can be printed on Paper, Card, Fabric, Stickers etc
Use with any Personal Computer PC or Mac
Digital media CD are non refundable
Our expert staff are ready to help you today!
Email 24/7 email@example.com