Can I change my order details once I’ve placed it?
You can make changes to your order as long as you notify us by phone or email before 2pm AWST on the day the order is placed.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item in my order?
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway.
As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number, the faulty item’s name and number, and a description of the fault.
We’re really busy at the moment so it may take a little bit longer than usual for us to get back to you. However, we’ll do all we can to reply as soon as possible and send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.
I’m missing an item from my order, what should I do?
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels. You will be able to see this on the email from our warehouse telling you your order is on its way.
- If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you’re not missing anything.
- If an item is missing, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the missing item’s name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
I’ve been overcharged for my order, what should I do?
We’re sorry if you’ve been charged more than you were expecting for your order.
There are a couple of reasons why it may appear you’ve been charged more than you were expecting.
We charge you in the currency that is selected at the checkout when you place your order. If your local currency is different to the currency you selected at the checkout then your bank will convert the amount using their exchange rate.
If you’ve used a promo code on your order, the discount may not apply to all of the items in your basket. There are certain exclusions with some promo codes and you can find these in the terms and conditions that would have been included when you received the code.
If you still believe you’ve been overcharged for you order, then please click contact us and we’ll look into it further for you.
PS: We are having a few issue with the Australia Post part of our website at the moment so please be assured that if it overcharges on the postage we will refund the difference.
Can you give me some information on your Returns policy?
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can this sorted for you.
- We try hard to accept all returns, In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
Our returns address is:
Australian Country Quilts
PO Box 742
Rockingham WA 6168
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our warehouse in Western Australia, we’ll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show in your account.
What should I do if my refund is incorrect?
We’re really sorry if we’ve made a mistake with your refund!
If this is the case please contact our Customer Care Team and we’ll try and sort it out for you as soon as possible.
The following may affect the amount you have been refunded:
- The delivery charge, which is only if the entire order is faulty or incorrect.