Silhouette Fusible Fabric Stabiliser
Silhouette Fusible Fabric Stabiliser clean cut.
Fabric usually requires a stabilizer to hold it in place to cut properly.
This special backing can be permanently fused onto a sheet of fabric
thus allowing the fabric material to be placed onto a cutting mat
so you can cut customized patterns out of your fabric using
a Silhouette cutting machine.
Clean Cut Fusible Fabric Stabilizer has a thicker adhesive
that irons onto fabric, allowing you to cleanly cut designs
with your Silhouette electronic cutting tool.
This stabiliser provides a cleaner edge cut, but is not sewable.
- Surface Color: n/a (material is fused to the back of other fabric surfaces)
- Size: 12 inch width x 60 inch length
- Material Format: Roll
- Adhesive Backing: Heat activated – fuses permanently onto back of fabric
- Printable Surface: No
- Sewable: No
For use with:
- Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Portrait® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® (original)
- Silhouette CAMEO® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® 3
- Silhouette Curio™ (requires Large Base)
Please Note: These are printable webbing sheets – not printable fabric sheets.
Our expert staff are ready to help you today!